Switched to my new pain medication this morning. It's a once a day pill that the doctor prescribed. He also prescribed Darvocet as a back up in case it didn't work well enough. I took a Darvocet at noon since the morning pill didn't work. Oh my God!!! The Darvocet didn't work either. I was in too much pain to eat or sleep. It hurt to breathe! Worst pain that I have experienced. I was just sitting in my recliner in a semi-fetal position trying not to cry from the pain. Connie called the doctor and I went back to the old pain pills (hydrochodone) at 3:00PM (I'll take the undesirable side effects). Started to feel the effects in 20-25 minutes and got quite a bit of relief in about 1 1/2 hours. The pain is now almost back to normal - tolerable.
Duaine
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment