The weekend started with a Saturday drive to Alvarado (about 40 miles each way) for my grandson's first birthday party. We stayed about two hours and I paid the price with pain later. (Didn't get much sleep Saturday night thanks to the pain.) Was it the ride, sitting upright too long, or the grandkids climbing in my lap? Don't know but it was worth the pain..... Sunday Shawn and Jeremy (2 of our 3 sons) brought their families (that's a tally of 4 grandkids) over for a backyard Easter egg hunt. Again, lots of fun followed by pain. It looks like sitting upright might be a major cause of pain..... I think I'm learning more about pain management. I need to push myself enough to condition the body to increased activity level and just enough so that the pain isn't too great. Thank God for pain killers! ..... I feel like my recovery is trending in the right direction as long as I don't push so hard as to cause a set back. I'm looking forward to seeing the wound care doctor on Thursday & hope that the wounds are continuing to heal.
Duaine
Monday, April 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment