Well, I am feeling well enough to do my own post, but it's getting very boring being confined. However, I am slowly getting better & am getting out of the recliner to walk around the house and yard a little more. Still have a ways to go but I'm optimistic. Only one complication in my recovery & that is a couple of spots on the incision that are not healing. I have a Dr appt tomorrow so we'll see what he has to say....Connie is doing well slowed only by the cast on her hand. She has a Dr appt Thursday & we're hopeful that the hand has healed enough to remove the cast.
The real positive out of this life changing event has been the prayers, support, and help from our wonderful family, friends, and neighbors (they are like our extended family). I know that the prayers had a big part in pulling me through because I certainly don't merit another chance on my own. I really enjoy the visits and phone calls so feel free to stop by or call. And stay tuned for an update from the Doctor visits.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment