The kids and I took Gran and Papa lunch today. He actually let me bring him something to eat!
It was cute because he had a kids meal from Whataburger just like the kids! They each got a burger , fries and a toy! Of course Papa happily gave the twins his.
He said his appetite is coming back slowly.In fact he woke up hungry at 2am but Mom was asleep!
Mom changed his bandages after lunch.Good thing it was after or I might not have been able to eat! If you have yet to see his stomach let me tell you it sure is a sight! But not for the weak!
Before we left Papa walked out to the back yard and watched the kids play.
It was a nice afternoon and so good to see Dad looking more like himself.
I don't even want to think what we would do without him. Its hard to believe that we came so close to losing him just a month ago.
Remember Dad loves visitors! Just a subtle suggestion!
Kelly
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment