Monday, February 19, 2007
Blog comments
Some of you have asked about having to register to leave comments on the blog. I said I would change that setting about 2 weeks ago, yet I never did (sorry Bob). The thought came to me tonight, and well, it's done. Comment away without having to register! (Hey, keep it clean...don't make me have to change it back!) ~Erica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good deal, Does Duaine have his laptop ?
Wow, this is fun
He should be ready for the Rodeo Cook-off this weekend! Tell him he needs to suit up with his hat, boots, belt, jeans and be ready for a dancin good time. Oh well, I guess we will miss him this year. Tell him I will drink a beer for him and a beer for me.
How about the electronic crossword puzzle game we gave him for Christmas? I bet he could use that to pass the day hours. Sounds like you guys have been having a hough down with the grand kids each night! Keep it up and he will get out sooner than later.
Rick
Post a Comment