When the accident first happened, we were so overwhelmed with phone calls and emails wondering about Mom and Dad's condition. I already had a blog set up for our daughter, Megan, and since many family and friends already had the link, I just "borrowed" it from her. We were not prepared for the overwhelming response. I get a kick out of hearing, "I saw on the blog..."
Until now, I haven't had time to create a blog for Duaine's updates, separate from Megan updates/my ramblings. (I normally keep a photo and narrative blog of Megan's adventures for our family and friends; in fact, Duaine checks it every morning and gets onto me if it isn't updated near daily!) Now that things have settled down a little bit and Dad is doing better, I have created a blog strictly devoted to Duaine and Connie's recovery. All detailed updates will be posted by Kelly, Taryn, or myself until Dad can take over the updates (we hope soon!). To ease the transition, I will post the link here http://duaineandconnie.blogspot.com/ as well as at the top and on the margin of this blog. You're more than welcome to keep visiting this blog as I will continue to give "Papa updates," but I don't want you to have to read about Megan's adventures or my motherly mishaps if you don't want to.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When is the best time to come see Duaine on Saturday?
Post a Comment