Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Good times...
I know I know. We don't get to go visit Dad as much as the rest but we go everychance we get. We got up there Sunday afternoon for a couple hours and had a good time. Dad told his nurse how much seeing the grandkids helped him to heal faster. She told him he needs to drink more fluids which he was just sure that was one thing he was getting enough of. Kelly, Shawn and their kids were there when we arrived and Dad had just settled in from his cruise around the driveway before we arrived. The kids had a great time running circles around Dad. Mom was on the move behind them with us close by to make sure she didn't over do it. Yes, we are still a little protective of her too. I will try to log in as often as I can but lives are hectic these days this is the first time I have been still for what seems as long as I can remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment