Well, I think I'm back on the road to recovery. Had a pretty good weekend. I'm getting around better and even driving the car again. The pain meds are working well and sometimes I find that I can spread them out beyond the minimum time (4 hours between doses)..... Seems like the wounds are continuing to heal. I'll see what the folks at the Wound Care Center say on Thursday but I expect good news..... I'm starting to walk more which should help the healing process. Last week I asked the surgeon if I could start working out again and he said very light cardio & nothing to stress the abdomen (which just about eliminates the weight lifting). He seemed reluctant to even approve that but gave the approval with stern instructions to go EASY. Personally, I think he's being over protective but I will follow his instructions - more or less.
Duaine
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment