I shot my mouth off too soon on that last blog entry about being done with 2007. Yep, the colonoscopy went well, but while doing my email the next morning (Saturday) - uh oh, chest pain, hard to breathe, sweats, light headed,,, Connie! She calls 911. I am having a heart attack!! Yep, quick EMT response and a fast ride to the ER confirmed it. Thought I was gonna die in the ambulance. Two stents in a 100% blocked artery restored blood flow and by Sunday I felt a lot better. The hospital kept me for observation until today and released me this afternoon.
2008 has got to be a better year.... Merry Christmas.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Duaine, We are he one's who lived next to your Kids on Courtside Dr. We wish you the Best New Year!
We think of you and your health.
Connie your a woundful person.
Judy & Jimmy Nelms
Post a Comment