Two doctors appts in the last two days. Wound care doc yesterday says all is going well & remaining two wounds should be healed soon (maybe as soon as 2 to 3 weeks)...... Internist today said healing is going well. My only remaining symptoms are abdominal swelling and pain both of which can be managed to tolerable levels with medications. Doc said these symptoms should slowly diminish and I can go back to work in 2 or 3 months depending upon progress. He stated, as other doctors have, that full healing will take another 8 to 9 months. Also approved me starting a "very easy" exercise program to help speed the rebuilding of my strength. For the first time since the accident I am really optimistic about my recovery. I've noticed a big improvement in the last couple of weeks.
Duaine
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment