Mandy & Megan (aka Swee Pea & Jelly Bean) at the Ranger game last night. We took the girls to the game and they were great little troopers! But they had to have the obligatory junk food - hot dogs, french fries, etc. They made it through the whole game and chatted like a couple of magpies on the way home..... I also learned that Papa is chopped liver as they both much prefer the company of Gran. But that's okay because I learned that Mom & Dad don't count much either when Gran is around.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Beauties & Baseball
Mandy & Megan (aka Swee Pea & Jelly Bean) at the Ranger game last night. We took the girls to the game and they were great little troopers! But they had to have the obligatory junk food - hot dogs, french fries, etc. They made it through the whole game and chatted like a couple of magpies on the way home..... I also learned that Papa is chopped liver as they both much prefer the company of Gran. But that's okay because I learned that Mom & Dad don't count much either when Gran is around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you so much, Mandy had a blast!
Post a Comment