Saturday, April 12, 2008
Another Year Down
In spite of the long odds of 2007, we made it! Connie and I celebrated another anniversary yesterday - 39th. So how did we celebrate? I left work early and we drove to A town for a t-ball game. Booger & Butch played with Shawn & Kyle coaching - what a hoot! Who won? I don't know..... But we got to see 5 of the six grandkids and their parents. That makes it a good anniversary. But wait! We missed a grandkid - Jelly Bean. No problem, we just drive up to B town and meet Jeremy & the Bean for a light dinner at Panda Express followed by Gran giving Jeremy a haircut at his house. I managed to catch some of the Ranger game on TV thanks to Jelly Bean who kept waking me up when I snoozed! No sleeping around Ms. Bean - perpetual motion and constant chatter. But we missed Erica who got a night off (which I know she needs because JB wears you out!) to go scrap booking...... What a romantic anniversary! What a fun family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment