Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Bummer of a Day .....
Yesterday was a bummer! I've known since I left the hospital in February that I had a hernia as a by-product of the accident / surgery and that it needed repair as soon as convenient. I visited my surgeon yesterday to learn that the hernia is huge (much larger than I thought) and that there are risks associated with the gall bladder infecting the hernia repair. So I naively asked if he would take out the GB when he fixes the hernia. Nope - too risky. So the GB gets removed next week (surgery 1) and followed in a few weeks by the hernia repair (surgery 2)..... I just wonder if the young woman who caused the accident has any idea or cares about what I've had to go through or how my life has / will be effected as a result of her carelessness. 2007 has been the worst year of my life so far & I hope it remains that way. I am looking forward to a much better 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment